Pastor Melaku Teketel and Tigist Molalign
Message From Our Pastor
Pastor Melaku Teketel
Thank you for visiting our web site. On behalf of our entire church family I extend to you the warmest welcome.
It is a geat privelage and, it gives me a great joy to be part of such a loving spiritual community. I am humbled being entrusted with the leadership of this great church. My wife joins me in saying; we are delighted to have this opportunity to serve in this place at this time. We pray that each of us individually; will be the church that Jesus is looking for when he returns, a church without a spot or wrinkle.
Come worship with us! Here at the Ethiopian Evangelical Christian Church, we have a strong heritage of dynamic Amharic worship, beautiful music, programs for fellowship and education, and a strong commitment for children and youth focus on growing in faith, friendship, and service.
Our desire is that many, many people will come to know and experience the unconditional love of God. The greatest demonstration of that love was when God gave His Son, Jesus Christ, to die for our sins on the cross and raised Him from the grave. Therefore, the forgiveness of sin is freely available to every single person who will accept Christ as Savior and Lord.
I invite you to worship and service our Lord Jesus Christ with us at the Ethiopian Evangelical Christian Church here in Austin, Texas!
Pastor Melaku Teketel
We are called to build healthy church through worship, fellowship, discipleship, ministry and evangelism.Building a healthy church and reaching out beyond the church.
The mission of the Ethiopian Evangelical Christian Church is to make a positive difference in the lives of individuals and families. Our main focus is first generation immigrants and their children from Ethiopia and Eritrea and their families. We evangelize the good news and we are a home church that teaches the gospel in their local language, and assist members to achieve their highest potential as they live to become confident, competent, and caring citizens.
We provide holistic ministry both in word and deed that reaches the world. Reaching our community with the whole gospel for the whole person through whole churches.
Through Worship, Prayer, Preaching,Teaching and Evangelism to fulfill The great commission as it is on…Mt 28: 16-20
- To preach the gospel to all the creations by the wisdom that God is realizing to the church in all the times.
- To teach, train and raise the truthful gospel workers and leaders according to their calling in their lives.
- To bring forth a conspicuous useful citizens (built by knowledge and ethics) who play a vital rolls in the generation and in the society that we are living in.
Thank you for visiting our website!
Ethiopian Evangelical Christian Church
3106 East 14 1/2 Street Austin, TX 78702
Welcome to Ethiopian Evangelical Christian Church in Austin, Texas!
We are excited that you have taken time to visit our site! The Ethiopian Evangelical Christian Church in Austin is dedicated to spreading the true message of Jesus Christ and holistically ministering to the needs of the community it serves. We believe that you are not here by accident. If you speak or understand the Amharic language and are looking for a church home, we welcome you to join our family! We believe you will find us to be a loving, caring, and friendly congregation!
We are always updating our site.
We invite you to experience this community of faith for yourself! Our ministry is founded upon the four-fold purpose of the local church laid out in Ephesians 4:11-16. Our focus is to develop and maintain a ministry that accomplishes the following objectives:
(1) Christians maturing in their walk with God.
(2) Christians serving God with the gifts that He gives; including but not limited to evangelism and worldwide mission outreach.
(3) Christians stable in their understanding and commitment to Bible doctrine; unmoved by false and deceptive teaching.
(4) Christians who have sustaining and real relationships with each other.
Please pray that our church will never swerve from God’s plan and purpose for His church. If we can ever be of help to you or your family in any way, please let us know.
- እኔ መንገድና ዕውነት ሕይወትም ነኝ፤ በእኔ በቀር ወደ አብ የሚመጣ የለም። ዮሐንስ ወንጌል 14 ቁጥር 6
- ስለዚህ “መዳን በማንም የለም፣ እንድንበት ዘንድ የሚገባን ለሰዎች የተሰጠ ከሰማይ በታች ሌላ ስም የለምና፡፡” የሐዋርያት ሥራ 4፥12
- በእርሱ የሚያምን ሁሉ የዘላለም ሕይወት እንዲኖረው እንጂ እንዳይጠፋ እግዚአብሔር አንድያ ልጁን እስኪሰጥ ድረስ ዓለሙን እንዲሁ ወዶአልና። ዮሐንስ 3:16